Monday, May 26, 2008

Water Baby

The temperature in Texas has been on the rise. The weather for swimming has definitely arrived. Yesterday was Kenley's first time to go swimming. After the first shock of being submerged in the cool water, she relaxed and really enjoyed her time in the water. She was kicking her legs and loving the cool water.
Ashlyn is back in the water too. She is back to being her fearless self. This summer we will teach her how to swim without floaties. She is a little over confident in the water because of wearing the floaties, but I think she will learn quickly. We are so glad to have a way to cool off in this heat and still enjoy being outdoors. Here are some pictures of Kenley's first swim.

5 comments:

TxFarmhouse said...

My little angel baby looks just like her mother!
I love my girls,
Nana

mimi said...

What beauties! And that includes you Theresa! Where's Ashlyn? I want to see Ashlyn in the water!
aunt mimi

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... what a great time in the water... I love her little floaty...such a little girl.

Becky Hearne said...

Theresa this is wonderful! The girls are beautiful. I'm so glad you and Ken were able to move back here closer to your family as the girls grow up. Take care.

Becky

Shelly said...

I was hoping your new post was up but since it isn't, I'll comment on this one. . .SEXY MAMMA! OWWWWW!