Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Always Rushing, But Found The Time

People keep telling me, "You have to create a blog so that everyone can keep up with what is going on and you can put pictures of the girls on there." My response has always been, "Okay, I'll be sure and get to that in my spare time this week. Somewhere between chasing my excessively energetic almost 3 year old, and entertaining my 4 month old." By the time I get a spare minute in the evenings, I am not interested in creating a blog. I just want to sit and talk to an adult and relax. But today I have found the time. I have been at my mom's for the past several days and Ashlyn is exhausted and Kenley is asleep in her swing. I am anticipating having a quiet afternoon with Ken away on a business trip, so here I sit...creating our family blog. I am excited to learn this new world of blogging and being able to keep our friends up on our family's happenings. Not sure how often I will be able to keep it updated but for now, here we go.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I thought you were going to add some pics??? I'm glad you are on here now. I have considered adding pics of Avewee and Kinwee several times, but I didn't know if you'd be cool with that. Get to bloggin, sister...

Judy said...

I'm so glad I get to see pics of your girls every once in awhile!
Judy

auntie randi said...

i am so happy to finally see my new niece! they are both so beautiful. miss you guys! give the girls lots of kisses for me!!