Monday, April 12, 2010

Potty Trained!

At the risk of jinxing myself, I am going to announce that Kenley is potty trained. This is not to say that she is accident-free, but she tells us every time that she has to go potty now. She hasn't had an accident in several days and goes tee-tee and poo-poo on the potty all the time now. She is in panties every day and is doing great. I must say that it has been a beating to take her back and forth to the restroom in public places with the baby carrier and both girls in tow. But, it has paid off and now we are done with diapers. No turning back for us now. I owe many thanks to Ashlyn for her help in accomplishing this milestone. Ashlyn has been the one many times that Kenley wants to take her potty and has been a huge help. It is almost impossible to take a two-year-old potty while nursing (notice I said almost, I have done it when Ashlyn was in school) and Ashlyn has come to my rescue A LOT! She takes great pride in the responsibility of helping. But now that Kenley has been wearing panties, she can go all by herself. Anyway, not much else to say, just proud of my Little Kenley Lael in her growing up just a little more each day. Since I have decided not to post the "poo-poo-in-the-potty" picture that Daddy took the other day, I have decided to post a picture of Kenley just being her cute self. Yeah for potty training! Two girls down, one to go!

No comments: